Our guiding principle is that by helping our users we help our business. As a Developer in the core team, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working on a startup team that takes full ownership of the platform. You’ll work side by side with designers, back end developers, product owners, and copy writers to conceive, analyze, hand code & test your ideas. You’ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting cloud users.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make our decisions based on experiments, testing, and user research, so you should be excited by taking a data-led approach to development. If you’re an advocate for the user, and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment then we would like to hear from you!
- Be highly motivated and self-starting
- Build, maintain and refine high performance, scalable systems, serving an essential function in all groundwork, infrastructure and product discussions from conception to completion
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems across distributed and loosely coupled systems
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performant code base
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, code review and technology discussions
- 10+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Expert understanding of core back-end web technologies including Ruby, GO, Python or similar
- Experienced Architect level developer
- Analytical mind for back end processing and distributed systems
- Experience with container technologies
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience understanding complex workflows
- Experience integrating with AWS using AWS APIs
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- Proven problem solver
- Compiler knowledge is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes or Mesosphere
- Existing Github account with projects you can share with the team.
CloudCoreo builds tools to help Enterprises moving to the cloud avoid downtime and attacks. Innovation can happen too quickly for any team. The DevOps process is challenging to implement well. CloudCoreo fixes DevOps. CloudCoreo is a focused, funded, startup in the stage when your contribution still matters and your equity stake can be meaningful. Come be a part of building a company and defining the culture / benefits that will make CloudCoreo the best company you have ever worked at.
CloudCoreo offers competitive compensation including stock options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, and unlimited vacation - we are believers in work life balance but want individuals that will work hard when necessary and then take time off to recharge. We offer an international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, CloudCoreo is the place to be.
To Apply, email: email@example.com